𝐼𝑡’𝑠 𝐺𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝐵𝑒 𝑎 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑀𝐴𝑌!
Because last month I chose to Wᴀʟᴋ Iɴ Fʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ and also challenged you all in my last video of
“𝑊𝑖𝑛 in 𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒 with 𝐹𝑜𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑇𝑖𝑓𝑓” to do the same.
𝗟𝗲𝘁’𝘀 𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗶𝘁 𝗚𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴...
Wᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ Iɴ Fʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ for me means that I am trusting in God to keep me mentally, emotionally, physically in addition to spiritually
- I am 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 to blog consistently again
- I am 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 to drink between 64- 96 ounces of water daily
- I am 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 to pray in the Spirit for a minimum of 30 minutes a day
- I am 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 to make more effort in my connections with loved ones again
- I am 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑡 to do the minimum of a 30 minute walk or workout video a day daily
- I am 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 to take my Nutraburst liquid multivitamin daily (in the video above), my Iaso Tea with Sea Moss, Ginger, Lemon, Lime, Turmeric, Elderberry, and Garlic
- I am 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 to increase my Iɴᴛᴇʀᴍɪᴛᴛᴇɴᴛ Fᴀsᴛɪɴɢ to 16:8, meaning 16 hours fasting (liquid only) and 8 hour eating window period...one day off to shock my body
Of course doing these things are not what makes me free...
Let me be clear, the YESHUA has set us free- not partially, but completely and wonderfully free! [Galatians 5:1]
I am just on the road of balance and consistency to help establish discipline so that eventually I can free up more time for the most purposeful work I am called to...
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢?
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑜𝑚 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢?
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒?
𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡?
𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝗔𝗬...
𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗶𝘁’𝘀 𝗚𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗕𝗲 𝗮 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝘆!